May 29th, 2013
- Apostrophe in company name created issues. Not anymore
- Setting Unit system works again
- When specifying a business type and saving, the chosen business type is now selected.
- Opening hours now display correctly if the opening hours are set to two sets, and only one set is used
- Shortcodes can now be inserted visually (button opens popup with settings)
- Google Maps is now responsive (fluid width)
- Hide link in popup box (Google Map) when there’s just one location
- Added comment box in the address and opening hours widgets, for extra (optional) comments.
April 24th, 2013
- Make sure maps work on https.
- Improve JS output.
- Fix several widget bugs.
- Remove jQuery dependency.
- Move JS to external file.
- Updated ru_RU translation.
- Added Swedish and Polish.
- Allow more values in shortcodes to set stuff to false.
- Fix bounds for Maps.
- Make maps output search engine indexable links too.
- Added ru_RU translation.
- Fix activation hook to work on add_option instead of just update_option, so activation works immediately.
- Multiple maps embedded on one page now work properly.
- Dropdowns with chosen script now line out properly.
- Google Maps geocoder script + maps embed scripts now properly enqueued and outputted in footer instead of within content.
- Maps shortcode output bug fixed.
- Inline documentation:
- Added link to FAQ entry about schema.org business types.
- Added back LocalBusiness business type to top of business type select.
- You can now use “Current location” for widgets, so you can use them on the locations pages. They’ll output nothing outside of locations.
- Added da_DK, hu_HU, it_IT and nl_NL translations.
Fix the update functionality.
- Added hide_closed option to opening hours shortcode and widgets.
- Added option to show fax number and email address in both shortcode and widget.
- Improved UI for opening hours.
- Switched to a better endpoint for Google Maps Geocode API.
- Added state to KML file output.
- “undefined” URL in maps shortcode and widgets.
- Fixed several notices.
- Values “off” and “no” now properly work for shortcodes.