Yet another blog meme has been going on all over the web, and I was guessing it was going to be my turn sometimes in the near future. Steven Bradley (aka vangogh) tagged me this time. You might remember the previous “5 things you don’t know about me” blog meme, this is sort of the same, yet I have to give 5 reasons on “why I blog” (how surprising considering the title ;) ). You can track who’s been tagging who on SoloSeo’s blog meme tracker. So here we go, 5 reasons why I blog in a random order:
- I believe in giving back, blogging for me is a way of giving back to the community I learn so much from.
- I love to hear myself speak and/or see my own words in writing (hey sorry, it’s true, I won’t deny it :P).
- I’d like to make a bit of a name for myself and my knowledge.
- Writing things down for others to read makes me grasp them a lot better too.
- I like doing it, and I usually relax while doing it!